The scope of control parameters is quite high, the degree of responsibility is maximum. Therefore, highly professional engineers with extensive experience in complex construction are involved in this work - from the beginning of planning to putting the facility into operation.
What does construction control consist of?
1. Quality control:
- Incoming inspection of working documentation, materials and structures
- Operational control over the construction work with the help of geodetic and laboratory services
- Acceptance control upon completion of certain stages of construction and engineering work
- Verification of executive documentation
2. Monitoring compliance with deadlines:
- Analysis of work performed, comparison of control points of the production schedule with planned indicators
3. Cost control:
- Checking the budget in design estimates and contractual documentation
- Checking the amount of work required for payment for compliance with design estimates
- Determination of excesses in the cost of certain types of work, exaggerated rates of costs
- Comparison and accounting of accepted and paid works
- Reservation of funds for elimination of defects and execution of work in progress
At the site, technical supervision of the construction progress is carried out on a daily basis, official reports on construction control and instructions for the elimination of comments are formed.Construction control effect - reduction of construction costs up to 20%